Thursday, October 22, 2009

Today

I went frollicking at the beach (that's me)!

It was a great day. I'm down five pounds this week (whaaaaat?)...I have no idea why or how that happened, but I'm obviously not complaining.

The past four days I've eaten:
1/2 cup egg whites
cup grilled zucchini
salad w/ tomatoes, almonds, turkey, and zero-cal ranch
3-4 cups of green tea
1 cup coffee

Apparently, that's like, the magic day of calories for me. You bet your bum I'll be sticking to that for a while!

Oh, and yesterday I went to In-N-Out with all of my friends and didn't eat a thing. It was one of the harder things I've done in a while, but the power that came after leaving was euphoric. Not to mention that everyone was asking me if I had lost weight, and why I wasn't eating, etc. I forgot that being the center of attention, even if its because of an ED, is sort of addictive.

I wanted to tell them:
you wait two months.
It'll be newsworthy.

<3,
C

1 comment:

  1. Damn girl.
    Give me your legs.
    Better yet, just give me your figure!

    Well done on not eating at In-N-out.
    Kudos from me!


    Sometimes I don't like being the center of attention, ED wise.
    I enjoy things better if I'm not always paranoid that they're checking on what I'm eating, and always making the snide remarks about me never eating.
    It gets old after awhile.
    Hopefully it'll drift off.

    Goooood luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete