Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So much craziness...so little sanity

So mid-terms are this week, and I'll I really have time to say is:
I'm stressed.
I'm a fat cow.

Oh, and I found out that my new roomate has bulimia. So convenient, having someone puking after bingeing when I'm struggling to make it throught the week. I've never had mia (don't get me wrong, I've tried...some of us just don't have the mental strength to go through with it. I turned to compulsive exercising to purge my calories.)

Anyway, just a shitty week to boot, not to mention that I've been having a really hard time keeping my cals under 800 (I boost my cal limit this week to get through midterms without passing out...lol). Anyway, things are only bound to get better.

Not gonna weigh myself this week though. No, nope, naaaaaah.
Thinspo for today: an A on my Poli Sci midterm! wooo

No comments:

Post a Comment