Monday, October 12, 2009

Thinspiration

For tonight is Gossip Girl. Blake Lively is my ultimate thinspo...she's drop-dead gorgeous! Not to mention that she's extremely tall like I am, which gives me hope that I won't be an amazon forever as long as I stick to the plan:

Stop. Fucking. Binging.

Good news, though. After a long day of not eating much and running lots, I weighed myself today and lost another pound! How fate feels the need to bestow me such a gift is beyond me, but I'm definitely NOT COMPLAINING.

I also came across the greatest idea today. Since I need to eat something before class (I'm not paying 25,000 dollars a year to pass out in lecture), I'll just skip dinner instead. They always say that you shouldn't eat late anyway, so I guess I'll be the official tester of that. So. Goal for the week: under 400 a day, and no dinner. That gives me leeway for a decent breakfast and lunch, which I'm stoked about. Then I just need to hold out to the next day.

It's not so bad so far.

1 comment:

  1. oh, god. i feel for you. poor dear. i ahte it when im forced to eat just to aviod suspicion of not eating. talk bout irony.

    ReplyDelete